Today started off alright. I'm still worried about that B+ in geometry, though. I hope that after she adds everything up, I'll at least get a 90.99% which will eventually round up to 91% and get me an A-. Today, we got to see how we did on that Chapter 3 test. I did pretty well.. my teacher told me to keep up the good work. I got a 45/51, that's like a B. She counted off some points because I didn't label the figure all the way. BAH. At least, I did better than most people. 1st Quarter grades are coming up soon ! I'm worried. I was told that in an Honors class, a B is equivalent to an A in a regular class. So if I got all B's in all of my classes, I'd still get a 4.0. But I want to aim for that 5.0. ;]
(12 hours later - overexaggerated)
So like, there's been a lot on my mind lately. I feel like writing a post about them, but I keep putting off homework so I don't get the chance to. I wish I was more organized. Really.
I just reminded myself about SB's letter..
&that just reminded me of the letter I still have yet to make for Perla. I hope she comes back..
About Me
- Monsterbby
- "Monster" is a nickname my friend calls me. My real name's Christine, please address me with that name. Enjoy my blogs. (:
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment