Brian and I have planned about 3 Beach Bond Days over Summer Vacation. All 3 were canceled due to lack of people attending. No, not because people don't like hanging out with us (Oh gosh, I hope not) but because it clashes with their summer practices. Our last and final Beach Bond Day event is held today, beginning between 12:00PM - 1:30PM and ends whenever. Will it really happen, or will it be a bust? (For the 4th time in a row) Hopefully, if it's in God's will, the event will follow through. School will begin this coming Tuesday, thus ending Summer Vacation. I'd like to enjoy my summer while it still lasts.
I'm hungry..
About Me
- Monsterbby
- "Monster" is a nickname my friend calls me. My real name's Christine, please address me with that name. Enjoy my blogs. (:
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment